HR Consulting & Outsourcing is offering a 2 day seminar @
R1000 per candidate in Principles of Discipline in the
When? 23 and 24 June
Time? 09h00 to 16h00
Where? Pretoria Wonderboom
Who should attend? Business Owners, Line Managers and Supervisors
- Basic principles of Labour Law and the BCEA (Basic Conditions of Employment act), Code of Conduct, CCMA Rules
- Informal Discipline processes & Counseling
- Formal Disciplinary processes
- Incapacity Ill Health
- Grounds for Dismissal
- Formulating a Disciplinary Code & Procedure for your business
- CCMA Rules and the role of the CCMA
- Rights of Shop Stewards
- Role of the Chairperson & Complainant
- Evidence and Witnesses
- Preparing a bulletproof case for the Hearing and for the CCMA
This is an interactive workshop that involves role play and practical exercises to ensure that you have fun while you learn!
Upon completion of this 2 day workshop you will have a completed disciplinary code, disciplinary procedure that complies with the code of conduct and will be equiped to chair your own disciplinary enquiries.
Bookings must be done via E mail at email@example.com by 8 June and proof of payment should be sent with your booking to secure your place.
|Back||Back to top|